Seminar: Collaborative Transportation
Module objectives and intended study results:
- become acquainted with specific topics in collaborative transportation,
- learn to acquire knowledge by independent learning,
- have the ability to find literature concerning a specific topic,
- develop the ability to analyse academic papers critically,
- advance their skills in academic writing,
- have the ability to coordinate with peers,
- advance the skills in presenting in front of an auditorium,
- have the ability to defend their thesis in a discussion.
- Transportation in the Sharing Economy
- Collaborative vehicle routing
- Centralized collaborations
- Decentralized collaborations
- Auction-based collaborations
Previous Knowledge recommendations:
The contents of the following module are recommended
- Computational Transportation
Schedule and seminar procedure:
First meeting and registration takes place on October 23rd at 1:15 p.m. in building 23 room K11.
If you are interested and want to participate, please go to the first meeting!
session date content 1 23.10.2019 Introduction & registration 2 06.11.2019 Discussion basic literature 3 20.11.2019 Discussion basic literature & topic assignment 4 04.12.2019 Tutorial & content questions 5 11.12.2019 Tutorial (negative examples) 6 18.12.2019 Presentation 7 15.01.2020 Presentation 8 29.01.2020 Presentation